Terms and Conditions
The Management of the Premium Nosal Resort will be grateful for your cooperation in complying with the Terms and Conditions that have been intended to ensure peace and safety of all our guests.
The rooms in the Premium Nosal Resort are booked on a 24-hour basis.
- The check-in time is from 14.00, and the check-out time is by 12.00 (noon).
- If the period of the stay has not been determined by the guest at the check-in, it is assumed that the booking is for one 24-hour period.
- If you would like to extend your stay beyond the period indicated on the arrival date, please notify the reception desk by 10.00 a.m. on the last day of the booked period.
- The Premium Nosal Resort will extend bookings subject to availability.
- Breakfasts are served every day between 8.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m. and dinners are served between 2.00 p.m. and 8.00 p.m.
- Any requirements relating to take-away meals should be submitted to the reception desk by 17.00 on the day preceding the day for which they are to be prepared.
- The facility is required to provide:
- conditions allowing for an overall and unimpeded recreation of all guests
- safety of the stay, including the confidentiality of information about all guests
- professional and polite service
- cleaning of the room and any required repairs of equipment when the guest is not present in the room or, if so requested and approved by the guest, in his/her presence
- subject to availability, another room or otherwise diminish inconveniences, if the room has defects that cannot be repaired.
The Management of the Premium Nosal Resort